From this page you will find all relevant knowledge for contributing to Darcs.
darcs clone --lazy http://darcs.net *hack code* darcs record -a -m "what my patch does" darcs send *send the generated patch file to firstname.lastname@example.org *
- How to Help
- Ideas - The big ideas for the development of darcs.
- Probably easy bugs - A list of bugs that should be relatively easy to fix.
- development list (darcs-devel) for contributing to (or observing) darcs development
- Regression Tests - Adding tests to the test suite.
- API documentation for darcs (Haddock)
- Darcs Internals - Explanations on how various darcs subsystems work
- Coding Style