Attempting to compile a field guide to the darcs source code. Please explain stuff and fill this page in.
- src - generic code, could likely be spun off (see DarcsLibraries)
- Darcs - general darcs-y stuff
- Darcs.UI - the outer shell of darcs, its user interface
- Darcs.Repository - what goes on in _darcs , for example prefs
- Darcs.Patch - properties of patches, how they commute, etc (see Patches)
Overview of commands:
Big picture notes:
- NamedPatch - how do patches look like inside? how do those hashes get computed?
- The infamous pending patch stub
- (See also the optimisations below)
Working with the outside world:
For darcs archaeologists