As at June 2009, Trent W. Buck (twb) is an active member of the Darcs Team. His contributions are to infrastructure rather than the core code. They include:
- Extensive improvements to Darcs’ documentation.
- Maintenance of the Debian’s Darcs package;
- Refactoring the (now deprecated) autoconf build infrastructure;
- A command-line interface to our BTS, called ru;
- View-as-mailbox support for BTS tickets (see issue1148); and
- Migration of wiki history from moinmoin to gitit.
Planned contributions include:
Unified documentation, using the Pandoc library to generate LaTeX, manpage and online (“darcs help”) documentation from a single source;
- Catch common typos in patch descriptions (issue1094);
- Improved functional test infrastructure (issue1283); and
Improved coverage of license (and copyright) declarations.