Just collecting some notes on how darcs/patch-tracker integration might work. The objective is to simplify the task of reviewing patches. The rough idea is for each patch to provide a repository (much like in Gerrit), eg. darcs get http://bugs.darcs.net/patch698
- some white-listed (?) repositories: unstable, screened, hashed-storage, fast-convert
- search for one of these keywords in Darcs-URL
- darcs get –context foo.dpatch url
- should it be one-repo-per-message? with symlinks to the latest message? eg darcs get http://bugs.darcs.net/message39819, with patch389 being a symlink to that
- what about patches that don’t contain all the contents of prior?
- should also recognise darcs send http://bugs.darcs.net/patch387 - perhaps append