Darcs 2.4.4 was released this week:
Eric talked about the ongoing work in fixing the bug about non-ASCII filenames:
Adolfo wrote his first Google Summer of Code blog report:
- issue1763 Petr Rockai
- use correct filename encoding in conflictors.
- issue1784 Guillaume Hoffmann
- push and pull print remote address right away
- 2010-05-18 Guillaume Hoffmann
- resolve issue1784: push and pull print remote address right away
- 2010-05-05 Eric Kow
- Accept issue1825: darcs remove with no args leads to buggy pending.
- 2010-05-27 Petr Rockai
- Resolve issue1763: use correct filename encoding in conflictors.
- 2010-05-15 Eric Kow
- Bump version to 2.4.4.
- News entries for Darcs 2.4.4.
- 2010-05-11 Petr Rockai
- Remove more not + redirections usage in testsuite (breaks win32).
- Do not redirect output to a file when using “not” to avoid trouble on win32.
- 2010-05-09 Eric Kow
- Bump version to 2.4.3.
- News entry for Darcs 2.4.3.
- Clarify 2.4.2 news entry.
- Update homepage for 2.4.4 release.
- Remove announce.html.
- News entries for darcs 2.4.2.
- Bump version to 2.4.2.